Wednesday, June 3, 2009

David vs. Goliath. Bring it ON!


http://www.problogger.net/archives/2007/01/09/the-rules-behind-creating-a-great-blog/

Ok, so seeing as how one of the admirable qualities of a good blogger is transperancy,
I'll admit it. I'm impressed. There are some dang good MG candidates out there, the likes of whom make me feel more than an little 'less-confident' (how's that for grammar). But when times get tough, the tough, well, drink more wine.

Ok, seriously though, I am a firm believer in conviction and hard work. Was I the best social networker when I applied for this job? Probably not. Have I had wine related blogs for numerous years past with tomes of content? No. Did I have multiple endorsements from noted industry 'wine-o's' in a matter of days? Uhhmmmm...nope. Have I worked my buns off since the moment I applied to learn everything I possibly can about Web 2.0? YES! Diving in is always the best answer to a challenge. And you know what? I've loved every frustrating, exciting, breakthrough minute. If I'm gonna go down, I'm going down with a fight!

I would love the opportunity to work for Murphy Goode. And I know that they would be hard pressed to find a harder worker who is more driven to do her job well. Maybe a fresh new approach is the right approach. But at the end of the day, I want to wake up knowing that I have done everything that I can to reach for this job, and not wake up with the 'what if I woulda'...or...'maybe I shoulda's'.....

So to all of you out there, Goode Luck! Work hard and do your best. Look back knowing that you really reached for something, and, BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment